cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted

Re: 12.7.1 RC 1 Feedback

Thanks for reporting your use case. We are going to re-evaluate the validation of values inserted into Secondary Email field.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Within the client interface, under the History tab:

pastedImage_0.png

When you click on the icon "open ticket details on a separate window", once you are within a new tab windows for a browser, if you click save, then nothing happens, and doesn't take you back to the previous History page.

Also ideally that new page needs a "Close" button or a 'X' icon, also could be used if you made changes, but then didn't want to save the ticket if you changed you mind.

Better still don't have it as a new tabbed Window, but a pop overlay on the same browser page, which temporarily covers the whole page.

Also within any interface where a client clicks the 'Save' icons, you need some confirmation on the screen to confirm that a save has taken place, either text at the top of the page or a temporally little green notice box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

I had a remote session yesterday with support and brought up the new tab vs a popover not sure if they can do anything about it but I did bring it up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

thanks typhoon87 - also emailed Martin about this today

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

While using the client interface, History tab - Search

For any search the following error appears on the screen...

pastedImage_0.png

So basically search is completely broken !

Our development system is running on https://127.0.0.1:8443/  and port 8081 is also available and redirect HTTP Requests to HTTPS is disabled (enabling it doesn't help either)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for reporting. Seems like this might be environment specific. I am going to reach out to you to better understand the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

I brought this up with support but just so its documented here also I brought up that the notes on the client side UI are no longer color coded. This was previously brought up by another user in the 12.7.0 RC thread as well.

Also that the save button does not save a user note only the plus sign. This is a change that could be user impacting while they get used to the change.

Highlighted
Level 7

In mobile when viewing a ticket that has a certain size request detail there is a "more..." button but outside of mobile, there doesn't appear to be a way to view the entire request detail.  We upgraded from the 12.7.0 release that was pulled.

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

Thank you for reporting this, we will look into it and may come back to you if we have any questions or cannot reproduce.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I was told by support (case number 00405524) that this was normal behavior and that this would likely be modified before the official release.

If there's something I can do to configure the entire request detail to be visible by default I would appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos