cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 14

12.7.1 RC 1 Feedback

So about an hour ago I noticed that 12.7.1 RC 1 is now in the customer portal and I have not seen an official post yet from bshopp

Feedback

Still having issue when looking at the page in MS Edge on Windows 10 1709. The two revamped pages in the client side History and Profile have an issue where they render too large and you cannot see the other tabs basically making you stuck. I had reaported this in 12.7.0 RC3 still not resolved. I have opened a new ticket which references the previous ticket from 12.7.0 RC 3 saying its still broken.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: 12.7.1 RC 1 Feedback

I will get this feedback into engineering and you are correct, I have not posted yet, but will be doing so soon.  Keep the feedback coming!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Case number for this is 00386690 12.7.1 RC 528 history and profile tab render larger than they should

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

Thanks Tom, I shared this with engineering so they could look at the case and the details in there and investigate further.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for reporting. It appears to be reproducible in Edge browser only and we've confirmed that it is also related to a custom (larger) height of the header. Would you please try to lower the height of the header and see if that helps as a workaround? I am going to reach out to you soon for the confirmation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Hello Martin,

As far as I can tell it is in the Edge browser that this is an issue. Header height is set to 160px and our web team did that. I can try in a bit to make it smaller in our test instance.

Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Martin,

You seem to be on the right track for a workaround. If the header height is below 85 I can start to see enough of the other tabs and its fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for the confirmation, I really appreciate your feedback. In the meantime we are exploring options to apply the fix for the height that is over 90px in combination with Edge browser.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

We did a remote session today and SW support is working on the CSS issues!

Highlighted
Level 12

Within the Client interface under Profile tab:

When trying to edit the Secondary Email, you can not save two email addresses with commas ',' or semi-colons ';'

pastedImage_1.png

We use multiply email addresses in this field which is excepted elsewhere within the system, and will allow both email address to send email updates for tickets.

Can this be fixed for 12.7.1.

0 Kudos