This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

location becomes unavailable

Hello since updated to WPM 2.1.0 on an almost daily basis I receive an error "Location servername has became unavailable" then a few min later the error will clear. 

I have 2 servers running the WPM players, one of them is running directly on the SolarWinds server and the other one is a remote system, however it is on the same subnet as the SolarWinds server.  The errors are random, and they are being received from both servers.  There have been no changes to our environment.  Can someone offer thoughts on where to begin to look for a solution?

• Well Kevdeloitte, I am not on that version yet, but that message says your SolarWinds service running on the remote or the server is losing communication with server... albeit for a very short time. If you open WPM Player Settings on the remote client, the player can be setup to either receive or initiate communication to the WPM server. Each uses a unique port... so check that nothing is stepping on the port being used. Just my two cents.