cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

WPM Unable to login to Thwack Store

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I was just setting up a cheeky WPM Session to check when an item comes back into stock on the Thwack store, but when I attempted the process the recorder fails the login process as when it inputs the password into the Thwack site the Login button stays greyed out. It only appears to work if you manually enter text not if you paste anything in.

Is there a setting I can use to override this feature?

Thanks

David

- David Smith
1 Solution

There are multiple ways of interacting with fields on a web page, and not all act the same. Its really a trial and error to see which one works. If none work, you can open a support ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

I tried Using XY Mode and that didn't work at all then I didn't even get the Login pop up. What do you mean by different keystrokes?

- David Smith

There is a difference between clicking in fields to enter text and pressing the tab key. Make sense?

0 Kudos

Oh yes I see, sorry I did try both click in the Username & Password fields as well as pressing tab. It's just that in the Password field the Login icon doesn't become active until after you physically type in your password as WPM pastes it in then it becomes difficult, I might try getting WPM to input my password character by character and see if that works.

- David Smith

There are multiple ways of interacting with fields on a web page, and not all act the same. Its really a trial and error to see which one works. If none work, you can open a support ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks, stevenwhunt, in the end, I browsed to the login page manually rather than relying on the popup and that has resolved the issue, but thanks for your help Always more than one way to beat a brush huh.

Anyway now hopefully I will be notified as soon as the Thwack Messenger bag comes back into the Store

- David Smith

Kenson - SolarWinds Authorized Partner

Training, Licenses & Professional Services

- LinkedIn

- Twitter

- Facebook

- David Smith
Level 13

Have you tried either different keystrokes or using XY mode?

0 Kudos