This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Transactions not working after upgrade to 2019.4

Three issues after the upgrade.

1. Transaction windows have been resized so that playback no longer works.

2. Transactions that redirect to a SSO do not play now.

3. Log files are not being removed and filling uo the disks.

I have had an open ticket for 3 weeks now with no progress.

• Can you ping the ticket number back here so I can review the case? Also there was a service release made available this week that should be in your customer portal. I believe the first issue you list is addressed in that SR.

• The ticket number is 00429333

I have asked out account rep to escalate this ticket because the person working the ticket take 8-10 days to even respond and then we never get anywhere.  He has scheduled meeting for the prior week, in the wrong time zone, etc.  Our account rep has said this was escalated, but then it was 8 more days before the same tech tried to schedule a meeting.

With all the other tech companies we work with, we are able to call in and ask for an escalation or talk to a manager and/or ask for a different tech.  Every time I have tried to do this with Solarwinds, they tell me that isn't possible.

• Thanks for the ticket number and sorry for the delays. I'll review and see if I can get some additional eyes on the case.