cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

The current URL does not match the recorded URL. Do you want to permantly fix the recording to use the recorded URL?

Jump to solution

Do  you know why I can´t recording a simple transaction ,  this peage is like netflix    calll clarovideo

www.clarovideo.com   but i can´t recording this loging  i have this error The current URL does not match the recorded URL. Do you want to permantly fix the recording to use the recorded URL?  and i don´t see any errors or logs

pfff

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Level 15

Before I read a post about this subject.

you show us image with error?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Does it occur at a point in the transactions where you select anything from a back end database or authentication?

I have seen this happen when I was recording a site where user name was selected from a list but behind the scene the selection triggered another URL to open in a hidden pop up. This hidden pop up's URL was then recorded into the transactions and caused the same error. My work around so far has been to delete the transaction where that pop up occurs.

Please let me know if anyone else has a solution.

0 Kudos
Level 9

When I recording my transaction without problems but when I trying to reproduce in the moment "login" appear this error  "The current URL does not match the recorded URL. Do you want to permantly fix the recording to use t..."   the page is www.clarovideo.com  is the same service like Netflix but my record can´t put and pwd I think ??

e.png

f.png

0 Kudos
Level 15

Before I read a post about this subject.

you show us image with error?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos