cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Some WPM transactions failing after 2019.4 upgrade "401 Unauthorized"

Jump to solution

We recently upgraded to 2019.4 and about a third of our WPM transactions are failing when they did not before.  All are throwing a 401 unauthorized.  We found a kb article saying this can be due to the latest recorder not supporting ntlm auth.  But, these scripts were all recorded with the previous version of the recorder and were running fine on the previous version of orion/wpm.  A number of other ntlm scripts are running fine.  Has anyone else seen anything like this since the recent upgrade?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Some WPM transactions failing after 2019.4 upgrade "401 Unauthorized"

Jump to solution

Ends up this did not fix our transactions.  Some started working but others still do not.  Doesn't matter which version of the recorder we use.  I highly recommend anyone using WPM to hold off on upgrading to 2019.4.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

If those were recorded with the old recorder and nothing else about them has changed other than the version upgrade, they should just happily continue on as they were before the upgrade. If that problem seems to be persisting I would ask that you open a ticket so the team can investigate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I found someone who has time to work with support and they were able to get the scripts working again.  SSO doesn't seem to work in the new Orion, no matter which version of the recorder is used to create the script.  You have to add the creds to the script settings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Ends up this did not fix our transactions.  Some started working but others still do not.  Doesn't matter which version of the recorder we use.  I highly recommend anyone using WPM to hold off on upgrading to 2019.4.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos