cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

SEUM needs step level atlas support

Jump to solution

In order to replicate our existing monitoring tools I will need the ability to show step status for playbacks within atlas.

Is this on the roadmap for v2?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Hello Andrew,
if you really want to see individual steps on the map, you can use Groups for that. Just create a group and add single step to it. Groups can be displayed on the map so they will provide you information you need. I know that this can be tedious if you need many steps on the map, but for now it is only workaround.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Today you can place transactions on your maps with Network Atlas, though you cannot place individual steps as objects on a map. Depending on the kind of transaction it may be possible to break the steps into separate transactions and handle it that way. It's not ideal but it may work for some types of transactions. We'll look into adding transaction steps in a future release. In the meantime, others who want to see something similar are welcome to chime in as well.  

0 Kudos

yeah most transactions requiring anytype of session wouldnt work like that. It would require prople to buy more transactions however...

Step visibility is something SEUM is going to need to compare out to the big SaaS players

0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,
if you really want to see individual steps on the map, you can use Groups for that. Just create a group and add single step to it. Groups can be displayed on the map so they will provide you information you need. I know that this can be tedious if you need many steps on the map, but for now it is only workaround.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Ah thanks Jiri that will work i think.

0 Kudos
Level 10

and as an update, bought seum after we ran the beta. install and config so far without issues on our prod systems. nice work seum team.

0 Kudos