Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

'No Element was Clicked' Error message

Hi,

I am getting 'No Element was Clicked' Error message in 'Screenshots of Last 10 Step Failures', It is loading correct page on screenshot just throwing this error and failing my script. This happens only 3 to 4 times in a day and other time my transaction plays back as expected. This is messing up with our Up Time results. Do anyone of you have encounter this issue? Please advice. Thanks.

pastedImage_1.png

Web Performance Monitor (formerly SeUM)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: 'No Element was Clicked' Error message

If you are on the latest build 2019.4.1 and still seeing this, you may want to open a ticket with support so we can investigate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi, I am on that version and below is the proof of it. I already open case and case# is 00468268. Please let me know if this is not the latest version. thanks

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

That is the latest version. If the issue is still happening on 2019.4.1 then you will want to reply back to the support ticket and ask them to re-open or keep it open for further investigation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Got it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

We're getting the same issue on many of our transactions. We've discovered that it corresponds with hanging chrome processes on our Orion poller, which eventually leads to degraded system performance. Regarding the chrome processes, we have ticket #00473247out there, but it seems to be in a status where I can't reopen or interact with it. 

I'm going to try upgrading to 2019.4.1 and see if that resolves the issue, but the patch notes didn't mention anything about hung processes. It only mentioned making the "click" action more accurate.

0 Kudos