cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Is there any scope of drilldown of response time or further integration

Hello All,

I Have Recently installed solarwinds- SEUM.

I tried but could not get the breakdown i was looking for. can anybody help me with the following if its possible with any other product integration with the SEUM

1.  I want the response time breakdown of the applications i.e { the server time, DNS time, download time, client time etc. } please suggest if it is possible.

2.  I want the component breakdown in the application as for example which component is taking how much time to monitor the performance on my application.

Thanks for your concern,

Rishab

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Level 7

Thanks and Regards,

0 Kudos
Level 7

Hello Zdenek,

Thanks for the information.

Can you also suggest me if the trial or the evaluation version is available for download for first time users as i don't have an account on customer portal .  Since the product is in RC phase, the evaluation version of the same doesn't seem to be available at the site.

Thanks & Regards,

Rishab

0 Kudos

Please contact SolarWinds Sales and they should be able to get you a the WPM 2.0 RC bits.

http://www.solarwinds.com/company/contact.aspx

0 Kudos
Level 7

Hello Lukas,

Can you provide me with few more snapshots of the drilldown of the WPM 2.0.

It would be really nice of you.

Regards,

Rishab

0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

you can see screenshot of TCP waterfall chart and other new features in the product blog.

-Zdenek

0 Kudos
Level 11

Hello Rishab,

SEUM 1.5.1 unfortunately doesn't support breakdown to individual page resources. However newer version, WPM 2.0, which is currently in RC phase contains TCP Waterfall chart and Page Elements overview which show detailed information about loaded/downloaded page resources. See the following screenshots:

waterfall-chart-resource-2.png

page-elements-overview-chart-2.png

If you have active maintenance, you can download RC version from the customer portal.

Regarding the item 2. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by component. Could you please describe this scenario with a little bit more details.

Thanks,

Lukas

Hello Lukas,

You answered both of my questions.

As for the 2nd question i was inquiring about the time taken by the components present in a page. For example in the above screenshot it is visible that various components such as .png image or .js or .gif are taking how much time along with the TCP breakdown. That is what i want to monitor.

Can you provide me with the link of the evaluation version of the WPM 2.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishab

0 Kudos

Hello Rishab,

if you do not have active maintenance, your sales representative should be able to provide you with link to evaluation of RC version.

Regards,

Lukas

Hello Lukas,

Thanks for the information. I would look forward to get the evaluation version of the same and contact the sales.

Now I close this matter with gratitude.

Regards,

Rishab

""""" Never blame a day in your life, GOOD day gives happiness and BAD day gives experience. """""

0 Kudos