This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I change the base URL of the SEUM:TransactionDetailsURL in the Advanced Alert Engine

In the Advanced Alert Engine, there is a SEUM: Transaction Variable entitled SEUM:TransactionDetailsURL. I want to be able to use this variable, but it is using the Orion Server's local IP as its base URL. How do I change that so that it is using the site name's url instead of the local IP? 

Thanks,

Frank

• Hello Frank,
    check what value do you have in database in [Websites] table under [ServerName]. This should be the value that URL uses. You may try to change it to correct server name but I would be careful here because it may cause issues somewhere else.

Another and safer approach is to create URL by yourself. Go to some transaction detail page and copy it's URL. Then in Alert Manager instead of using "SEUM:TransactionDetailsURL" variable, paste this URL and replace numeric value at the end (there is for example T:123 so replace 123) with variable "SEUM:TransactionID". This will generate URL using correct Transaction ID for you.

• Updating the database value worked great! Thank you very much.