This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Web Help Desk hangs on certificate change

I've reinstalled several times but find the same problem each time. I'm running Web Help Desk on Windows. The install goes smoothly. I'm able to upload my PFX certificate to the server and re-alias it as tomcat. On restarting the server, it stops but then hangs at starting. I've reinstalled three times, and have rebuilt the certificate at least two times.

openssl pkcs12 -export -out ./STAR_PJIT_services.pfx -inkey ./pjit.key -in ./STAR_pjit_services.crt -certfile ./My_CA_Bundle.ca-bundle

It imports without complaint. Has anyone a suggestion?

Thanks for your attention.

• I discovered my answer on this one. I was not giving the new keypair the same password as the old. That needs to be included in the GUI process. The Portecle software does include the option. This question is resolved now. Thanks to all for your attention.