This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Web Help Desk Authentication Method

In Internet Explorer in settings there was always an option under the intranet custom settings to allow IE to to Automatic logon in Intranet zone.  Chrome has a way to do it as well using their group policy template.  I was wondering if any of the Authentication Method options given be web help desk in Authentication menu would work with that setting in browsers.

Thanks,

Joe

• If you use Active Directory in your environment, you can leverage ADFS for single sign-on: Success Center

• We don't use ADFS.  We have different IDP called Clearpass which I can use the same way, and they both work with SAML 2.0.  I was curious what the other options it gives in the list are used with though.  It seems like CAS 2.0 might be used directly with the browser and web server or possibly the servlet authentication.  I'm just not sure what types of things you're supposed to use with each of the various authentication options given in the drop down list.