Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Web Help Desk - Advanced Search - First-Call Resolution

Jump to solution

Web Help Desk - Advanced Search - First-Call Resolution

We have been using Web Help Desk in our company for a couple of years.  In the advanced search tab, there is a condition called "First-Call Resolution".  I have checked the old site, the new thwack forums and the web admin guide and I can't find the definition of that condition. What metrics are being used for the "First-Call Resolution" condition in the advanced search?

Thanks.

Tim

OCWR

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 17

Hi Tim-

It tracks whether the first responder to a ticket was able to resolve it without escalation within a target time period. A ticket will be in one of three states:

• Hit target: the ticket was never reassigned, its current status is one that has been designated as resolved, and the ticket was open less than the target time.
  • Missed target: the ticket was reassigned or it was open longer than the target time
  • Pending: the ticket has not been reassigned, its current status is NOT one designated as resolved, and the ticket has been open for less than the target time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Level 15

I need information.

The web service works in all versions windows and all features?

0 Kudos

With a compatible browser - yes.

Level 17

Hi Tim-

It tracks whether the first responder to a ticket was able to resolve it without escalation within a target time period. A ticket will be in one of three states:

• Hit target: the ticket was never reassigned, its current status is one that has been designated as resolved, and the ticket was open less than the target time.
  • Missed target: the ticket was reassigned or it was open longer than the target time
  • Pending: the ticket has not been reassigned, its current status is NOT one designated as resolved, and the ticket has been open for less than the target time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Is it possible to modify the time frame, which is 30 minutes, to 7 days?

I suspect that it is defined in the conf directory somewhere...

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Troy,

I'm not sure what you are looking for. You can define target time in the search settings.

Peter

0 Kudos

This is what I am trying to do, but I have not yet figured it out...

Chart of all tickets that for a given week (or longer period) that were closed (or not) within the given SLAs e.g.

4hrs

2 days

1 week

2 weeks

still open (e.g. pending info, parts, date, etc.)

...these should all sum to 100% of the tickets which were opened in a given week (or longer period).

I can't seem to stack these time frames in a chart to determine the running month or two week totals of this without exporting data form several reports into excel...

Thanks

Troy

0 Kudos