This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD 12.6 Appliance

Hello,

We recently upgraded our WHD appliance, since then the 'Request Type' drop down boxes are not working properly.

Users are able to select a 'Request Type'  from the 'Request Type' drop down box, at this point a second drop down box appears from which the user can select another option.  Then at this point another drop down box should appear but it doesn't!  You have to click on something else, for example, an option in the 'Location' box or 'Save'. at this point the third box appears.

Initially I thought it might be down to the browser but the issue occurs in IE and Chome, I then looked at permissions but can't see any issues there, also I'm and admin and I get the same issue..

if anyone has come across this I would really appreciate any information that may help us to resolve.

Thanks

Aniya