This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SQL Query for Daily Tech Reports

Has anyone created, or used, a SQL query to create daily tech reports that we can schedule to run and email the techs?  If you could share an example that would help me out.  I am using version 12.5, and I think what I need is a report that exceeds my current SQL query skillset.  I have tried a query that I found in another post here which I suspect is for a prior version of WHD, as it giving me quite a few errors when running (including syntax, so I take that to mean there are some table/column changes since that was written).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate any help you can give.

KR

• What information are you trying to derive from the report?

• I would like to get a report that shows the closing date of the ticket and the due date of the ticket so I can see which tickets are not meeting SLA.  I would also like to get a report of tickets approaching SLA so I can get forecasting for tickets due this week, this month, etc.  It would be great to be able to break it down by assigned tech and request type as well.

The major stumbling block for us right now is the due date.  I can't figure out how they are calculating it, nor can I find the table holding that info in the database.

• Check the Job_Ticket and or Priority_Type tables,they will have information for the due date in question. The calculation is based on a setting you have for your priority type in the system. Though you assign a day to the priority type the table itself I believe gives data in hours. I hope this helps.

• Thank you, we did find those already but wanted to find the column that held the calculation itself.  I appreciate your insight.