This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting on Assigned Tickets

Has anyone been able to cleanly create a report of all tickets assigned to a tech during a specified time? I've been trying to do this, but the numbers are not correct because of the options not available in the report. Below are my report details:

Row Category: Assigned Tech

Column Category: Status

Table Data :Tickets

Time Range: Relative; From 12 business days ago

Date Attribute: Date Opened

The problem is if someone submits a ticket late on 7/20 and it doesn't get assigned to a tech until 7/21, when the report runs it won't include that ticket. If I change Date Attribute to: Date Worked On, then I'll get numbers from all tickets, regardless of when opened/assigned, that were touched on 7/21.

All I'm trying to do is report on all tickets assigned to a tech in a specific time frame, but I do not see anything that allows that criteria. Has anyone been able to successfully report on that information using WHD's reporting tool? Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.