cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Release of Web Help Desk version 12.7.3 - Build #12.7.3.81

version 12.7.3 - Build #12.7.3.81

The downloads was available in my download portal...

Documentation: https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/success_center/whd/Content/Release_Notes/WHD_12-7-3_release_...

Just upgraded our development server... how is anyone else getting on?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 12

I still haven't had the opportunity to really test the dev environment I setup, but I have not seen the occasional hang that I was able to produce in 12.7.2.  There was only 1 instance that I have seen this happen in when pointed at a specific DB backend and I think it may have been either a task(noted as a fixed issue in the release notes) or something else specifically setup on that instance of WHD that I never dug to far into because it was a just a test system to begin with. 

When I pointed 12.7.3 to that database it isn't having the same issue, so that is a positive.

0 Kudos
Level 12

I'm about to deploy it in a dev environment as well, have you seen any issues with your test so far?

0 Kudos

Found a few things which I've reported to SW, but nothing major yet 😉

Let me know how you get on..

0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback.  I just got our dev instance built out and have not seeing anything that is an immediate red flag with some basic processes.  It isn't anywhere near a standard install, but if I see a bug in how we run it, I will do a more standard install to see if the bug carries over and send some feedback.

0 Kudos