This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Rebooting Virtual Services

Needing to reboot the WHD but not sure how to, tried getting into the console but it will not go past the log in screen so need to restart services on the virtual machine. I have no idea any of the settings though or even where to look for them

• If you are on a windows box you can click start --> All Programs --> Web Helpdesk --> Stop WebHelpdesk (may need to right click, run as admin) wait for the cmd window to disappear. --> then Start WebHelpdesk. Or if there is nothing else on the box just reboot it.

I am not sure about other OS's.

• I am using Virtual set up, so have SSH onto the machine and stopped service and tried to restart now I get out of space, and will not start up. Have no idea where the database backups are as I have a feeling that it is these which are causing the issue with lack of space

• Sorted it with help of Support. The virtual appliance was clogged up with backups had to SSH onto the Linux machine and stop / start service but also delete some back ups as database had no space free.