cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Incoming Email Not wokring, but the emails had been deleted.

Jump to solution

Hi, I have successfully configured the incoming email. But when I sent a email to that address. The ticket didn't be created automatically.

I checked the inbox of the incoming mail, the mail had been deleted automatically.

Could anyone tell me what others I need to check to make this function working???

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 8

As there is a default an incoming mail configuration and I added another one which caused the issue for not creating ticket automatically.

After I use the default incoming mail configuration, it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 8

As there is a default an incoming mail configuration and I added another one which caused the issue for not creating ticket automatically.

After I use the default incoming mail configuration, it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Hi zhangwei8607​,

A lot of email issues can be found within the incoming and outgoing E-Mail History, I would recommend reviewing this first.

pastedImage_0.png

Usually the issue is caused when an email doesn't match a user in the system, you should check your configuration settings to determine whether any of the settings are preventing the ticket from being generated.

Untitled.png

-Midnight

0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your reply, the issue is that I created another configuration instead of using the default one.

0 Kudos