This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to report on tickets not updated in 10 days?

Hi All,

I must be missing something simple. I'm just trying to run a report on tickets that haven't been updated in 10 days. I don't see an attribute or category that accomplishes that. Can anyone tip me off on how to run one? 

Thank you

• You can't do this with a ticket search, as it doesn't give you "Updated" as a field to filter on, but you can do this with a report.

Create a new ticket report, table is best for this, set the category to be what you want (e.g., department, company, location, whatever you use), choose Tickets as the table data and the time period should be Relative From (leave blank) To: 10 Business Days ago and set the Date Attribute for Time Range to be "Date Worked On."

You'll need to setup filters for the report to exclude all of your "Closed" status (or if it's easier in your setup, Include all of your "Open" statuses).  That way, you're only getting the list of still OPEN tickets that haven't been worked on in the past 10 days.

• UPDATE: Nevermind, this one still includes tech updates more recent than the 10 days. This report includes tickets worked on more than 10 days ago, but still includes them in the report if they have been updated since. Just looking for the tickets that haven't been worked on. 

Thank you for your help. It works. I am reviewing this by technician, so i figured I would put the details of the report I use in case it will be helpful down the road for another. 

Chart Type: Table Only

Row Category: Assigned Tech

Table Data: Tickets

Time Range From: Past to 5 Days ago (I reduced to 5 days from original post)

Date Attribute: Date Worked On

For my filters I updated my statuses (Status) to EXCLUDE all closed/resolved type status. I filtered (Assigned Tech) to include only the technicians that report to me instead of all IT. 

Thank you