This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can I generate report for measuring SLA of each technician worked on one single ticket.

I have a ticket number 50. Which is worked by Service Desk agent,Technicians, approvers and back to technicians and to the team lead. 

I want to know how long each person has taken to do his/her job. 

Is there any specific to get it. 

Please point me in the direction. 

• When a Tech adds a note ask them to add the time spent "Work Time" (in Hours and Minutes) working on that ticket. You can then create a Report using the a Billing Report

• As percyplant mentions, the only accurate way to know how much time a tech spent on a ticket is to have them put in their work time when adding a note.  Once you have the work time metric, you will be able to report on it.

The tech could have a ticket assigned to them for a day or more, but when they finally work the ticket, it only takes them 15 mines to complete. 

• If what you are wanting is the time worked by the tech, then having them enter their time as the others have suggested is really the only way to go.

If you are looking for how long it was after someone was assigned a ticket that they either closed it or passed it back to another team where it actually calculates that time period, then that becomes a complicated query against the history_entry table.  If it just wanting a table that shows each change where you can figure it out manually.  That would become a scenario of looking at job_ticket_id, type or entry_text, tech_id, and entry_date.

Which way you go would depend on what type of data you are looking for.

-j_a_catlin

Loop1 Systems: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services