This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Group Tickets - Can't see tickets

I submitted this to SW support but I want to see if anyone in the community can respond quicker as it is really the only thing holding me back from getting it out for Beta testing in our environment.

I am the admin/sup of a 4 person team and I've created a Tech group with all 4 of us in it.
However, when I submit a ticket with a test account it does not show up in the "group tickets" tab across the top of the ticket screen. I can find them if I "search tickets" but I want every tech in the group to see every ticket that is submitted. How do I accomplish this?

Thanks

• SW support beat ya....

I had only the "parent' request types checked in the request types supported whereas every child request type needs to also be checked.

It works now but I would think that if the Parent group is checked then all child types should also be counted.....not a big deal just seems like the most logical.

Thanks