This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Find an inactive user account

We have a user with an approver role who was unable to login.  One of our techs deleted the user's account and created a new one to try to resolve the issue.  Now the user can login but is not getting approver emails.  The original account had the user's middle initial and the new account does not.  I updated the approver roll to use the new account (without the middle initial) thinking that would resolve the issue.  However, the automated approver emails continue to fail with an error that the user (original account name) is inactive.  I created a new ticket thinking the old ticket was holding on to some old data, but the new tickets fail showing the original user is inactive.  When I search for the inactive users, he is not in the list.  How can I find where the original account is being referenced so it can be changed?