Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Exporting and importing tickets

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

I tried to save ticket/s from our WHD version 11 and import them to WHD v12.5.2 and it kept giving me this error where we have to change the top line?

I tried to change it and still unsuccessful with the import. I even tried to download a ticket from V12 and then import it back to the same WHD and STILL gave me an error.

Now I am not if its possible to move one ticket from one WHD to another? Or if the import ticket broken or something

attached is a sample of downloading and importing a ticket from the same WHD.

Thanks in advance!

Jay

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Hi jaymanuel​,

It sounds like you are either trying to import an incorrect or older template into your current help desk, or the TSV file has some incorrect values/layout to be imported.

You should download the v12.5.2 template and transfer the data to it before the import, and if the issue still occurs, use CSV instead of TSV... it's a lot more reliable when going back and forth.

-Midnight

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hi jaymanuel​,

It sounds like you are either trying to import an incorrect or older template into your current help desk, or the TSV file has some incorrect values/layout to be imported.

You should download the v12.5.2 template and transfer the data to it before the import, and if the issue still occurs, use CSV instead of TSV... it's a lot more reliable when going back and forth.

-Midnight

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Hey fluffy midnight

I just managed to import a ticket! opened it on excel saved as CSV made sure the format is correct and it worked! Now Imma try to import multiple tickets see if this will work or if its possible lol

Appreciate your help!

0 Kudos

Hi jaymanuel​,

Multiple tickets shouldn't have any issues unless you have emoji's within a request.

Otherwise, all should be okay just like your first initial import that worked.

-Midnight

0 Kudos

Thanks for responding!

That sounds like you will have to do that for each ticket? I will have to download the template, fill out the fields and then import ticket - is that correct?

Apologies for the newbie Questions. Fairly new to this product

0 Kudos