This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Documentation for ticket commands in e-mail subject line?

In the WHD product brochure, Administrator's Guide, etc., there are several references to being able to manage tickets by e-mail.  I tripped across the commands in the subject line when playing around with Approvals, but I have not been able to find anywhere where this is fully documented.  I am looking for full documentation of all the available commands and syntax.  Ultimately, we would like to be able to close tickets, add comments, etc. by replying to ticket e-mails (or possibly by creating a new e-mail).

This is a very useful feature in Spiceworks that I have used in the past.  Spiceworks will parse the body of the e-mail, and you can use commands such as #close to close a ticket (you can even add this after a note, to add a note to the ticket and then close it).

Can someone point me to documentation for this?

Thanks!