This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Displaying dashboard content to digital signage?

We would like to display dashboard data from WHD to digital signage at the service desk.  Does anyone have any experience with this using the REST API with an HTML front-end?   

• Working on building some at the moment with a PHP back end and HTML front end.

- Submit ticket pages for Kiosk terminals (options to print or not after submit)

- Digital signs at the service desk(s).

- Location, Client, Ticket, Asset look ups and searches for techs.

- CSV, XLSX, PDF, and Print output to generate work order lists for field service techs.

It is not "sexy" yet w/ CSS markup and images, but working on functionality at the moment.

I am trying to avoid direct database access to do what I want. It's limiting and slow development, but a fun project.

• Sounds interesting, I'd be interested in seeing or hearing about the finished product!

• We are very interest in being able to show some dashboard widgets on some digital signage in our office.  Was thinking about just leaving a dashboard up on a monitor to see if it would update automatically.  Would be great if there was a way to export/share this information realtime.   

Todd Hower

Kentwood Public Schools

Todd.hower@kentwoodps.org