cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Did WHD 12.4.2.36 introduce different browser requirements?

I am testing WHD release 12.4.2.36 and can not get the FAQ editor to work using our standard browser (IE 11.545.10586); Win10 or Win7.  The "Loading" box just appears and keeps spinning.  I tried Firefox and everything works Ok.  If IE 11 is not supported then I can't upgrade as this browser is a requirement for several of our ERP and manufacturing applications.  Anyone else have this issue?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Level 14

I am not seeing this issue. IE 11 update versions 11.0.35 on windows 7 SP1.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.  I will see if I can find a PC with that version (but it would be hard for us to rollback to a previous version !)

0 Kudos

So the update version is actually which monthly Internet Explorer cumulative update is applied to the machine. 11.0.35 is the September 2016 patch related to MS KB 3185319. So unless your WSUS is way behind for some reason you should probably be running either .34 or .35

The actual build number is  11.0.9600.18449 its partially obscured by the red box I put in the screenshot.

IE 11 build.png

0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate your help on Thwack !

0 Kudos

Not a problem want to try to give out solid information. Do you have any GP policy set that may be causing the page to render in a compatibility mode that may be throwing it off?

0 Kudos

That’s a good thought. We do have GP to force compatibility mode as several sites we use have varying requirements.

0 Kudos