This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Custom Field Question..

When changing the number of lines in a custom field it seemed to make the box longer as well as wider. Is there a way to shrink it back down length wise? I tried putting it back to 1 line and it works for that but anything larger and it resizes the box longer?

Thanks

Chad

• Hi Chad, I tried it in two different versions and could not duplicate the issue. I wonder if it might be something to do with your browser instead of the application.  I have found that to be the case on more examples than I can count. Try clearing your cache, and getting out and back in to you browser and if that doesn't work, try moving to a different browser all together and see if that has any impact. I am curious to know if you see any difference.

Barry

• pastedImage_0.png

Tried Chrome and IE and get the same results. Jeff Tarnowski is the manager for the IT group. I also have Marci Marrone as the Manager in HR department. I would like them both to default at the bottom but cannot get it to work.