This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Client email addresses

I'd like to create a group account that allows people with different email addresses to login to the same account.

When creating a test client account it seems I can't have more than one email address in the primary address field (I've tried separating addresses with semicolons and commas).

Is this possible in any round about way (inside WHD or MySQL database manipulation)?

Thanks to anybody who has any insights.

• What about setting up the primary email address to a group box that then forwards the email to all the users?

We use this for the SMS alerts for immediate responce issues.  This way, we can alert all members of I.T. but still associate the ticket with First level responders.

Good luck

Bill

• Thanks for the suggestion Bill! With these recipients all being external it seems a little different. You're answer did help me go down a different train of thought. Much appreciated!