This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Bug of Group Tickets function??

Dear Friends,

We have the trouble about "Group Tickets"

Default data extract condition was set Ticket status "Open".

But some ticket has not been showed in this result even if ticket status is "Open".

pastedImage_1.png

Have you every experienced like this same situation?

Is there something wrong set of "Ticket - Status Types or options"?

Status Types:

pastedImage_2.png

Options setting:

pastedImage_4.png

best regards/Kenji

• It's worth checking your Tech Groups to see what Request Types and techs you have assigned in them, if you don't appear in the list you might not be able to see them in the My/Group tickets view.
    Additional there is a know bug which some tickets don't have their status set correctly even when they are labelled so.
    To check if any of you tickets have this issue create a ticket status query:
    ALL:
    Status is not Open
    Status is not pending
    Status is not Resolved
    Status is not In Process
    Status is not Cancelled
    … + any other status types you have

Once you have found these tickets, then run a bulk action against them to set the status again e.g. Pending.

Until Solarwinds fix this issue - I use an action rule which sets the Status to pending if the Status Type is not any of the above.

regards
    Chris

• Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your advice.

It needs to check the tickets after set condition of "advanced search" and ticket status should be updated using bulk action.
    or
    There is programming method for updating the status.

Thanks a lot.
    I am really appropriate you.

regards/usuki

• you can create an Action Rule which searches for that same query, then set the Status to something if true e.g. Pending.