This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

12.7.1 RC 1 Feedback

So about an hour ago I noticed that 12.7.1 RC 1 is now in the customer portal and I have not seen an official post yet from bshopp

Feedback

Still having issue when looking at the page in MS Edge on Windows 10 1709. The two revamped pages in the client side History and Profile have an issue where they render too large and you cannot see the other tabs basically making you stuck. I had reaported this in 12.7.0 RC3 still not resolved. I have opened a new ticket which references the previous ticket from 12.7.0 RC 3 saying its still broken.

• I will get this feedback into engineering and you are correct, I have not posted yet, but will be doing so soon.  Keep the feedback coming!

• Case number for this is 00386690 12.7.1 RC 528 history and profile tab render larger than they should

• Thanks Tom, I shared this with engineering so they could look at the case and the details in there and investigate further.

• Within the Client interface under Profile tab:

When trying to edit the Secondary Email, you can not save two email addresses with commas ',' or semi-colons ';'

pastedImage_1.png

We use multiply email addresses in this field which is excepted elsewhere within the system, and will allow both email address to send email updates for tickets.

Can this be fixed for 12.7.1.

• Within the client interface, under the History tab:

pastedImage_0.png

When you click on the icon "open ticket details on a separate window", once you are within a new tab windows for a browser, if you click save, then nothing happens, and doesn't take you back to the previous History page.

Also ideally that new page needs a "Close" button or a 'X' icon, also could be used if you made changes, but then didn't want to save the ticket if you changed you mind.

Better still don't have it as a new tabbed Window, but a pop overlay on the same browser page, which temporarily covers the whole page.

Also within any interface where a client clicks the 'Save' icons, you need some confirmation on the screen to confirm that a save has taken place, either text at the top of the page or a temporally little green notice box.

• While using the client interface, History tab - Search

For any search the following error appears on the screen...

pastedImage_0.png

So basically search is completely broken !

Our development system is running on https://127.0.0.1:8443/  and port 8081 is also available and redirect HTTP Requests to HTTPS is disabled (enabling it doesn't help either)

• Thanks for reporting. Seems like this might be environment specific. I am going to reach out to you to better understand the issue.

• Thanks for reporting. It appears to be reproducible in Edge browser only and we've confirmed that it is also related to a custom (larger) height of the header. Would you please try to lower the height of the header and see if that helps as a workaround? I am going to reach out to you soon for the confirmation.

• Thanks for reporting your use case. We are going to re-evaluate the validation of values inserted into Secondary Email field.

• Hello Martin,

As far as I can tell it is in the Edge browser that this is an issue. Header height is set to 160px and our web team did that. I can try in a bit to make it smaller in our test instance.

Look forward to hearing from you.