cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Website error (timeout) when adding new site

I'm getting the following error when I add a site and use the automatic option :

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.TimeoutException: This request operation sent to net.tcp://prdkcwsoripol02:17603/orion/voip/businesslayer did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:01:00).
The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable
to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure
that the service is able to connect to the client.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DuplexChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at SolarWinds.Orion.Voip.BusinessLayer.IVoipBusinessLayer.VerifyIpSlaSupport(Int32 nodeid, String& errorDescription)
at SolarWinds.Orion.Voip.BusinessLayer.VoipBusinessLayerProxy.VerifyIpSlaSupport(Int32 nodeid, String& errorDescription)
at Voip_CreateSite.CreateSite(Site site, Boolean isAuto)
at Voip_CreateSite.Create_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

This port is up and I can get to it. I didn't have this issue when I added other sites before. This is the 1st one I've tried to add since running the new version of VoIP Monitor.

BB

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 13

Bryan,

I think this is because your website and poller are out of sync. I know you have a preliminary version of the service pack on your poller but we never set it up on your website. When you can use the steps I sent in my email to sync the website up to the poller. If you still have the problem then send me the voip monitor logs from the poller and the voip business layer logs from the poller and website.

Thanks.

0 Kudos