This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Web site error

Hi,

Im trying to evaulate this software on a dev box prior to installation on production.

Solarwinds have kindly provided me with a 15 day eval key extension to Orion ( the eval had ran out ) and I have a copy of V2 eval to hand. Previously installed was v1 of VoIP.

So I relicensed OPM and installed v2 over the top of V1 with no issues however im seeing this error when logging into VoIP main page

"The settings property 'VoIP.VoipSummaryViewID' was not found."

Ive rebooted the server as another post suggests.

Consequently i`m not able evaluate this software and i`ve only 15 days left  !! 

• This is an issue we have seen with the module installation not having permissions to update Orion's web.config file to be aware of the new module (in this case VoIP). This issue was fixed in an Orion service pack. Do you have the latest Orion service packs installed? You can check this on the customer portal of the SolarWinds website.

•  Yep that has fixed it for me. Cheers

• Sorry, ive now got an issue with licensing ( apparently )

The log says :

17/01/2008 08:42A license check failed. Evaluation time expired
     17/01/2008 08:39A license check failed. Evaluation time expired
     16/01/2008 19:31A license check failed. Evaluation time expired
     16/01/2008 19:21A license check failed. Evaluation time expired
     16/01/2008 19:21Voip Monitor Service [NGMWANDEV01] Stopped
     16/01/2008 19:15Voip Monitor Service [NGMWANDEV01] Started
     16/01/2008 19:15Your SolarWinds VoIPMonitor Service Evaluation [NGMWANDEV01] will expire in 18 days. Please contact SolarWinds support to purchase a licensed version...Thank You

So im not sure if its licensed or not, I don`t think it is as its not collecting any data. 

• Correct. You will want to contact your sales representative about purchasing a license or extending your evaluation period.