This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VoIP Historical Reports DO NOT WORK

There is curretnly a bug in the latest VoIP module that prevents you from being able to create any customized historical reports related to the IP SLA data collected(MOS, Jitter, Latency, etc).  I have had a ticket open with the Solarwinds Support group for over a month and there is still no resolution in the issue.  It concerns me that the product would be released with this big of a bug and that their development team has not been able to come up with a hotfix for the issue as of yet.

I am curious as to what kind of timeframe Solarwinds expects their customers to wait around for a fix and how long they anticipate it will take before this issue is resolved.  My team sold upper management on this product and module and we emphasized how valuable the reports would be for our organization; however, we CANT produce the reports we sold them on...