This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VNQM packet loss and RTT monitor with single ended IP SLA?

I have a 3rd party that I connect with that I need to monitor RTT and packet loss on.  The setup is basically this:

3750X -> 3rd party router

Currently when we are experiencing an issue I have to go on the 3750X and source ping addresses on their network to confirm what I can get to.  I have setup an icmp-echo IP SLA on the 3750X to test monitoring, and it seems to be working well.  I added the monitor into VNQM in Solarwinds and I can see my RTT being graphed.  However it does not appear that packet loss is being recorded.  I did some digging around on Thwack and found that for an icmp-echo IP SLA the RTT is the only data that is gathered.  Packet loss / successes are not recorded.  I can only do single ended IP SLAs, because the 3rd party does not support setting up IP SLAs on their equipment.

Basically I am looking for a way to gather RTT and packet loss from my 3750X to the 3rd party router.  Any ideas?