This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

VNQM RC not pulling in CDRs

I configured CUCM to export CDRs to SolarWinds SFTP which is on the same box as our NPM and other modules. I then configured VNQM to grab the CDRs from SolarWinds SFTP. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be working. The CDRs are definitely making it over from CUCM. When NPM tries to grab them from the SFTP server I see an entry for "User Orion_NPM from IP 127.0.0.1 listing directory at "/CUCM/". " but nothing is actually imported for review in the NPM web console. The CUCM folder is where CUCM is dumping CDRs. Any idea why the files aren't being grabbed? I also have it setup to deleted the CDRs after import...its not doing that either obviously. All of the CDRs are just sitting in the CUCM folder on the SFTP server, awaiting pickup...