This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SIP messages and call tracking

Hey community,

Looking for some ideas.  We're running Cisco UCM in a somewhat unique way; we're not servicing phones and users but we have SIP trunks setup with a VOIP carrier for processing large quantities of calls for mass notification communications; we have a publisher, two SUB's for handling the SIP streams and then multiple SUB's for handling the associated media streams.

I've enabled all the CUCM CDR/CMR stuff per SolarWinds setup instructions but it's not getting me everything our VOIP guy wants.  He showed me a report pulled from Cisco's Unified Real Time Monitoring tool where he pulls all the SIP messages from call manager, so you can see the SIP invite, status and goodbye messages.  I'd like to be able to pull that all together in the VOIP call summary page.

Any thoughts appreciated!