This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

New SolarWinds family member

Hey SolarWinds family!!  I am moving to a new position here at SolarWinds and due to the demands of the new position, my role within Thwack will be less prominent.  Staying connected with our customers and playing an active role in our community has always been a top priority for us here at SolarWinds and this still remains a personal focus.  As I transition to the new position, a new voice will become prominent within Thwack and the person behind the voice will be Andy McBride.   He joins SolarWinds with 15+ years of engineering, product management, and consulting experience in the networking and application performance management field.  He is our newest member on our Product Management team. Please welcome Andy to Thwack and to our SolarWinds family!