This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Licensing of vnqm problem

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi,

Right now I have already installed the VNQM with 5 ipsla and 300 endpoints license. But I am having a issue with the no. of endpoints supported, client's is requesting for a 1200 supported endpoints. My question, is it ok to install a eval version of VNQM with 25 ipsla and 1500 endpoints supported license then wait for the license key since we are on the process of doing the PO? Will it affect the other license installed in the server like the NPM and the APM or this is ok to do? Hope someone can help me, just need an urgent answer with this issue. Thanks.

• Evaluation license is basically without limits of the given count of ops. source devices, phones or nodes, the only limit is the evaluation period (basically it is SLAX for a month period).

The license volumes go in following sequence.

License Sizes
    SLA5 (Up to 5 IP SLA source devices, 300 IP Phones and 40 Nodes)SLA25 (Up to 25 IP SLA source devices, 1500 IP Phones, and 100 nodes) SLA50 (Up to 50 IP SLA source devices, 3000 IP Phones, and 400 node)SLAX (unlimited IP SLA source devices, unlimited IP Phones, and 1000 nodes)

The VNQM license volumes do not affect the other modules, but the node counts which might extend the current count already covered by other licences.