This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Getting CPU & Memory usage through SNMP from Avaya Call Managers

Hi Thwackers,

I have installed the VNQM module of Solarwinds and set the CDR2 output from our Avaya CMs to the Solarwinds server, this all seems to be working fine but I need to monitor CPU and Memory usage on all 4 CMs, I have setup SNMP V2C and setup the string and when I add these credentials into Solarwinds I am getting a message 'Test Successful' and I can view port utilization info but I cannot get CPU & Memory usage, I have gone through the installed MIB pollers and I can't seem to find the correct one that supports this output, any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Here are the OID's I used for CPU, it seems to be broken down based on CPU task:

g3healthCallpOcc

g3healthStaticOcc

g3healthIdleOcc

g3healthSysMgmtOcc

I never could find an OID for memory usage on the CM procr IP/VIP, but I was able to add system platform as a node and monitor it as a basic Linux server.

• Hello,

My Avaya Communication Manager is v6.3. When I try to install the solarwinds agent it asks me for root access. Do you know the root password?