This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Errors polling Call Manager

Hi all,

I've been given our Orion NPM system to manage here at my employer, since I seem to be the only systems-type guy in the Network Operations Center :-)

In my event log I keep getting two errors every 5 minutes, and (not being familiar at all with VOIP) have no idea how to even begin troubleshooting them.  They are:

"Error "Line 1200: Incorrect syntax near 'Laptop'. Line 1227: Incorrect syntax near 'Laptop'. Line 1245: Incorrect syntax near 'Desktop'." while polling Cisco Call Manager(Express) hosted by node ALBHMSUB01 "

and

"Error "Line 354: Incorrect syntax near 'Laptop'." while polling Cisco Call Manager(Express) hosted by node ALBHMPUB "

The funny thing is, we aren't running Call Manager Express, we're running the full-blown 5.0 version of CCM. :_0 

I would be happy just to find a way to make the error messages stop (short of deleting the hosts from the database), but if anyone has any ideas on troubleshooting, that would make my day.

Thanks!