This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Call path problem

I've just added some new switches and their call paths, this is the problem:

It recognizes the call path in one direction (call path from switch A to switch B), but in the other direction (call path from switch B to switch A) I get the following message "Test not yet created. Please wait a few minutes.". I have now waited for one hour, with no result. I've looked at the config of my switches and they seem to be ok.

Could anyone tell me what could cause this problem..

• Hi  Mine,

I have not seen this issue before but support probably can get you moving along if you open a ticket.

Andy

• Hey Mine, 

I know this Thread is old, maybe it will help other people out.

Frustrating,.. isn't it..

I've seen this, I was using the automatic configuration to configure our call paths on our routers(cisco)

for some reason the VOIP monitor wasn't configuring all of the routers with all of the paths. make a long story short.  Ended up configuring it manual,...  it sucks,.. but it worked for me..