cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Add CallManager Node Error

Hi

I'm trying to add a callmanager to the VoIP monitor and get the following error when I click add, anyoneelse seen this before I open a support call ?

Orion Website Error

An error has occurred with the Orion website.

Additional Information

System.ArgumentException: These columns don't currently have unique values.
   at System.Data.ConstraintCollection.AddUniqueConstraint(UniqueConstraint constraint)
   at System.Data.ConstraintCollection.Add(Constraint constraint, Boolean addUniqueWhenAddingForeign)
   at System.Data.ConstraintCollection.Add(Constraint constraint, Boolean addUniqueWhenAddingForeign)
   at System.Data.DataRelationCollection.DataSetRelationCollection.AddCore(DataRelation relation)
   at System.Data.DataRelationCollection.Add(DataRelation relation)
   at System.Data.DataRelationCollection.Add(String name, DataColumn parentColumn, DataColumn childColumn)
   at SolarWinds.Orion.Voip.Data.VoipInfrastructure.GetNodeInterfaceTree(Boolean includeMachineType, Boolean includeInterfaces, Boolean excludeCallManagers)
   at SolarWinds.Orion.Voip.Data.VoipCCMMonitoring.GetPossibleCallManagerNodeTree()
   at Orion_Voip_Admin_AddCallManagerNode.VendorNodeTree_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 9

You should receive an email very shortly with an update.  Please let us know if this update does or does not resolve the issue related to adding CallManager devices.

0 Kudos

Hotfix 1 fixed the problem, thanks !!!

0 Kudos
Level 9

The development team is currently investigating the issue.  You should hear from development or another individual from our SolarWinds team in the near future to help isolate and resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
Level 8

I am having the same error, right when I click the add button i get this screen. 

0 Kudos

We have seen this too and are looking into it-

0 Kudos