This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Accessing CDR from i3 Servers in VNQM

We have some Windows based i3 servers I have entered into Solarwinds, but I am wondering if there is a way to access the CDRs similar to Call Manager on them.  I am seeing were I can bring the servers in as Call Managers (which they are not), gateways (they have no CLI), and then just a general VoIP device which doesn't seem to access anything.  Any ideas???

• I've been asking ding​ as we have the same scenario at my workplace. Tagging jeff.stewart as well. Last time I inquired about this I was told that they aren't supporting other CDR's yet which is a huge letdown (as they're all just passing raw JSON data). I wonder if tdanner​ would have interest in getting some devs to look at having VNQM handle different CDR's other than Avaya/cisco.  Also, SIP trunk monitoring hasn't been finalized in any fashion so there isn't much to offer for i3 (ININ)

You can, however, at least use SAM to log into the ININ servers via HTTPS to quantify that the service is running (they won't let you log in if the service isn't running) and basically use SAM to quantify some basic functionality of the gateways/media servers.

• Sorry - VNQM roadmap stuff is not something I can help you with. Just keep asking ding​. emoticons_happy.png