cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

4.2.4 in product list, only 4.2.3 downloads

Jump to solution

I am planning to update to release version 12 of all Orion modules later this week (from the RC2 versions). As I am downloading the release versions I noticed that VQNM is listed in my downloads as version 4.2.4 (currently running 4.2.3) however when i click to download it the only download is version 4.2.3

So is 4.2.4 actually available ?  If so I would like to update it at the same time as i already have change control approval.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

It should be posted in this customer portal now!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Level 12

It should be posted in this customer portal now!

View solution in original post

Is there an additional poller download for VNQM?  I downloaded the rolled up one and I got a warning that I need to download the VNQM poller separately and I don't have that available, only the primary poller download.

0 Kudos

Go to your Customer Portal and click on the License Management tab. From the "All Licenses" drop-down, select "Orion Additional Polling Engine".

del_APE.png

Click on the green “Choose download” button. Under “INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOADS”, you’ll find the “VoIP Network Quality Manager (VNQM) Additional Polling Engine” package.

0 Kudos

I am having this exact problem, I have 4.2.4 full version, now I can find it or the additional poller or web server installs.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the update! Downloading it now.

0 Kudos
Level 12

Hi Jeff! We pulled the bits down temporarily, but they will be back up soon. I'll ping you on this thread when we get them back up! Sorry about the inconvenience!