This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

past 30 days granular performance metrics in vman

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a performance graph / data export from vman showing a number of VMs network throughput for the past 30 days.  I can do this fairly easily by adding the required vms to the chart and selecting the desired metric, but it defaults to a daily summation of the statistics for each vm.  I need at least an hourly metric per vm over the past 30 days.  I know the data is there as if I do the same thing for a specific week at the beginning of last month the hourly metrics are there but when I then try to get this in a 30 day view it changes to daily again.

I'm happy to have the raw data exported to csv or xls if needed and create the graphs manually if I can (would prefer the graphs from vman to be honest though) but the data export only gives me the the same daily metrics too for each vm.

Any pointers for me perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

D