Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

VM Sprawl respect Custom Properties?

Jump to solution

All,

Is there a way to customize the Virtualization Sprawl page by a custom property?  A lot of my dev virtual environment is populating these charts and I would rather the widgets ignore those VMs.  I was wondering if there was a way to tell VMAN to ignore certain VMs or certain virtual infrastructure.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Product Manager
Product Manager

I am not certain you can do it directly via custom property but you should be able to go to: Settings -> All Settings -> Views -> Manage Dashboards and then search for the Sprawl dashboard and edit it. Towards the bottom you will see an option to provide a filter. There are numerous options there that should allow you to better control what shows up on that dashboard.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

I am not certain you can do it directly via custom property but you should be able to go to: Settings -> All Settings -> Views -> Manage Dashboards and then search for the Sprawl dashboard and edit it. Towards the bottom you will see an option to provide a filter. There are numerous options there that should allow you to better control what shows up on that dashboard.

View solution in original post

Thanks!

0 Kudos