yes, there's such report in VMAN.
I. IOPs report from a chart
1) perform a search over VMs you want to get
2) select all the VMs and press "Add to Chart" (if there are more than 20 VMs then you can add them later on) - choose "IOPs" metrics and x-axis set to "Last 7 Days"
3) press "Save Report...", set Max. details and Max. points (for Raw data for last 7 days the MaxPoints = 1008 [in case of default 6 Performance cycles per hour]).
4) in Explore - Content you can download the XLS report
II. IOPs report through Data Export
1) go to Reporting - Data Export menu; Choose VM as Item Type and insert the Search query
2) on the right pane add the attributes you want (i.e. "vm.iops" attribute, "week" average values) and run the report
3) in Reporting - Report Schedules you can download the report as XLS file or configure the report to be launched periodically with an option to send results via email
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process. Learn more today by joining now.