This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feedback on SWVM v5

So far, I'm finding Virtualization Manager v5 to be something of a mixed bag. There are some cool new metrics, widgets, and dashboards, but there are some significant new bugs introduced (upgrade failures, issues with data collection), and at least one of the old ones has not been fixed (duplicate dashboard widgets). I'm also not a huge fan of the new tab bar; the old look made a visual distinction between levels of tab hierarchy, while the new one, with its white-on-white design, is reminiscent of Google's ill-chosen new email interface.

Bottom line, for anyone thinking of upgrading who has not already done so: I would perform a parallel deployment of SWVM and see how it behaves in your environment before committing to the upgrade.